From 18th to 21st of April, 2017 CLEANTECH LATVIA hosted incoming delegation from Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan. The main aim of the visit was to show the best practices of clean technologies and modern technological solutions in infrastructure development of “smart city” concept.
CleanTech Latvia as a project partner participated in the Baltic Blue Biotechnology Alliance 4th partner meeting, which held place from 3rd to 5th April 2017 in Gothenburg and Tjärnö, Sweden. Partner meeting was hosted by the Alliance partner – University of Gothenburg.
On January 30th, 2017 Association CLEANTEH LATVIA concluded agreement No 126.96.36.199/16/A/014 with the Central Finance and Contracting Agency of the Republic of Latvia (CFCA) on the project “Cluster CLEANTECH LATVIA”, which is co-financed by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and is implemented in the framework of Clusters Program.
Baltic Blue Biotechnology Alliance announces mentoring program for development and improvement of an enterprise, product or an idea for a more successful competitiveness in the local and European market.
CLEANTECH LATVIA is a cluster of clean technologies, which brings together Latvian companies and research institutions to enhance the competitive advantages of each other, and the cluster as a whole.
We are currently active in Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan) and Northwest Russia. In 2015 was started market research in Latin America, the Balkans, India and Iran.
- The 7th Intergovernmental Commission on the issues of economic, industrial and scientifico-technological promotion (IGC) session was held in the end of August
- Uzbekistan will have 17 small industrial zones (SIZ) by the end of the year
- Special Economic Zones (SEZ) will now become more common in Uzbekistan
- International Photo Contest on Climate Changes and Protection of the Ozone Layer
- Interview with A. Belogorskij, the founder of Karme Filtrs
Phone: +371 22333322
Address: Aleksandra Caka iela 31 – 4, Riga, LV 1011, Latvia
Representative Office in Central Asia
Phone (Uzbekistan): +998 977510096
Address: “International Business Center”, Amir Temur street 107A, 700084, Tashkent, Uzbekistan