The project was launched with the aim of improving the qualifications of engineers in the construction industry in Uzbekistan, implementing a certification system for engineers, and supporting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in new areas. This project has had a significant impact on the engineering industry in Uzbekistan, introducing a number of key aspects and benefits for the sector.
Cluster CLEANTECH LATVIA presents unique pool of complementary competencies of companies, research organizations, municipalities and public sector for smart, sustainable and environment friendly growth.
We help to develop and grow sustainable, resource efficient and environmental friendly companies, cities, regions in the developing economies.
- RESULTS OF THE “ENGINE” PROJECT AND THEIR IMPACT ON THE ENGINEERING TRAINING INDUSTRY IN UZBEKISTAN.
- IMPACT OF THE “ENGINE” PROJECT ON THE ENGINEERING TRAINING INDUSTRY IN KAZAKHSTAN AND UZBEKISTAN
- Join GreenOffshoreTech Brokerage Event
- Invitation to participate a tender of “External Evaluation of the Project Capacity Building of Industry Associations Serving Engineering Companies in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan”.
- European experts and business representatives are back in Central Asia
Phone: +371 22333322
Address: Str. Valmieras 31, Riga, LV 1009, Latvia
Representative Offices in Central Asia