Despite the restrictions of the modern world, the projects of the CLEANTECH LATVIA cluster do not stand still. After the previous online events together with partners from Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan a series of training seminars was launched. The project ENGINE successfully attracted Latvian and local experts to conduct pilot courses on “Building Information Modeling Technologies” (BIM) and “Increasing Efficiency in Water Supply and Wastewater Systems Companies”.
During the autumn period the cluster CLEANTECH LATVIA together with partners from associations UZACE and “Kazakhstan Su Arnasy” presents their interim results in the project:
- during implementation of the pilot course “Building Information Modeling Technologies (BIM)” the participants for the next pilot training program within the framework of the ENGINE project “Increasing Efficiency in Water Supply and Wastewater Systems Companies” were selected,
- over 190 applications were received for participation in both above-mentioned courses,
- 5 Latvian experts were attracted as trainers in the pilot courses,
- a team of 6 specialists from Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan was assembled to conduct online pilot seminars,
- two pilot training programs were developed considering the local characteristics of both countries,
- online learning process on BIM was accomplished with the support of the remote authorized software computer class by the Riga Technical University (RTU),
- online pilot courses in ZOOM platform were conducted observing the safety regulations in each country,
- within the framework of two pilot seminar modules we plan to provide training to more than 140 people together with partners
Cluster CLEANTECH LATVIA sincerely hopes that with the help of the ENGINE project employees of small and medium-sized enterprises in the field of water supply and wastewater system, representatives of commercial service providers and associations in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan will gain not only new knowledge in the water industry. These are new opportunities that will take the industry to a new level of development.