Cleantech Latvia is looking for volunteers who could help at Cleantech Latvia’s supported event “Green Bridge Forum 2015”. Cleantech Latvia is contributing the event by counseling and providing an organizational staff.
“Green Bridge Forum 2015. Building the bridge to clean technologies between European and Central Asia countries” 15 – 18 April of 2015, “Baltic Beach Hotel” Jurmala, Latvia” is an international conference within the Latvian Presidency of the Council of the European Union and it is designed to serve as a vehicle for the exchange of ideas, experiences of leading representatives of the industry and promoting sustainable and high-quality environment and employment in the EU, Central Asia and beyond.
The Forum intends to bring together approximately 250 participants: high-level politicians, the EU and Central Asian Ministers of Environment; the leading innovators and researchers, industry experts, business representatives, manufacturers and investors as well as opinion leaders of the EU, Central Asian and other countries. The EU Commissioner for Environment, Maritime Affairs and Fisheries is invited to the Forum.
More on the Forum: http://www.greenbridgeforum.com/
What are we looking for?
We are looking for motivated student volunteers for Green Bridge Forum 2015. As a student volunteer, you are the face of the Forum, assisting speakers and attendees in making the conference a success. Your duties include setting up the conference infrastructure, managing the registration desk, assisting speakers, helping conference attendees.
We are looking for bright hard-working individuals who want to help the Forum run smoothly, are responsible and creative and willing to learn.
Good English and/or Russian language skills.
Starting from March 23 till April 14
- pre-forum preparation – contacting the attendees and various institutions in regard of the forum and other organizational tasks.
At the time of the Forum: April 15-19, 2015
- at the reception – registering attendees, assist with the distribution of registrations materials for the attendees etc.;
- at the venue, answering questions about the forum and arranging the venue;
- in various on-spot tasks;
- assisting delegations and assist them to and from hotels and site tours.
After the Forum
- Mainly organizational tasks
- Assisting in making reports and follow-up letters.
- Delegation attendants;
- Assistants at the time of the conference.
We offer an opportunity to:
- be a part of a team that oversees an international forum;
- improve your professional skills (administrative, communicative, organizational and creative);
- network and learn more about clean technologies and cooperation between the EU and Central Asia
- To apply, preferably a bachelor’s degree student at the time of the conference;
- Previous experience will be considered as a plus;
- Availability for volunteers:
- pre-forum preparation volunteers – starting from March 1 till April 1;
- at the time of the Forum volunteers – at least a week before the start of the conference and during the conference, April 8 to 18.
To apply please send us your CV and letter of motivation by e-mail :
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org