Latvian Cleantech companies have united under Cleantech Latvia cluster to boost their competitiveness in global markets
In the beginning of 2012 the Biotechnology Association of Latvia launched the project “CleanTech Cluster Latvia”. 24 industry enterprises and 7 related research institutes have joined to the cluster initiative since then. The establishment of the cluster organization is supported by the European Union Structural Funds under administration of the Investment and Development Agency of Latvia (LIAA).
CleanTech Latvia is committed to growing a vibrant clean technology industry and business community in Latvia by using regional strengths through innovation, research, new technology development and facilitation of international business opportunities. In other words raising awareness about green industry issues important to entrepreneurs and society.
leanTech Latvia is meant to provide a centralized location to support Cleantech sector networks, co-operation between members, arranging workshops, seminars, trade missions to the key foreign markets and joint research projects to develop new technologies, products or services.
Our supported activities:
- Global Expansion – Finding ways to expand into new international markets
- Product Innovation – Collaborating on creating new and innovative products
- Partnerships – International collaboration, partnerships & knowledge transfer
- Knowledge base – Improvement of our Members’ competence and competitiveness
- Collaboration Platform – A place for cross-sector and cross-country networking & communication