CLEANTECH LATVIA is a cluster of clean technologies, which brings together Latvian companies and research institutions to enhance the competitive advantages of each other, and the cluster as a whole.
We are currently active in Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan) and Northwest Russia. In 2015 was started market research in Latin America, the Balkans, India and Iran.
- CLEANTECH LATVIA carries out trainings in 3 cities of Uzbekistan
- Baltic Blue Biotechnology Alliance 5th partner meeting – November 2017, Germany
- CLEANTECH LATVIA welcomes cooperation partner from Chile
- CLEANTECH LATVIA participates at the international conference INTER-COMP-INNO
- CLEANTECH LATVIA participated in the exhibition “Environment and Energy 2017”
Phone: +371 22333322
Address: Aleksandra Caka iela 31 – 4, Riga, LV 1011, Latvia
Representative Office in Central Asia
Phone (Uzbekistan): +998 977510096
Address: “International Business Center”, Amir Temur street 107A, 700084, Tashkent, Uzbekistan