International exhibition WASMA 2017 on water purification and waste recycling and utilization technologies and equipment will be held between from 17 until 19 of October 2017 at congess-exhibition hall “Sokolniki”.
Wasma is an annual profile exhibition in Russia, where industry-leading companies demonstrate their equipment and technologies for waste recycling and utilization, communal machinery, as well as water purification and treatment equipment. Last year there were 69 participants from 10 different countries, herewith 83% of participants have found new clients or business partners by the virtue of exposition.
Event organizers are working with a broad range of specialists from different spheres, thus offering all the participants:
- to place company’s news on the official exhibition website free of charge
- to send invitations to visitors of interest for a company
- to include company’s product information in dispatches among visitors’ audience
In addition, companies may reimburse a part of their expenses through LIAA implemented program on International Competitiveness Enhancement.
- Corresponding expenses are the ones determined by exposition organizer: costs of information placement in the exposition catalogue; registration fee; stand construction and area rent fees; additional service expenses.
- Transportation fees (both road and luggage)
No more than three persons’ costs per company could be reimbursed, with the total sum not to exceed 15 000 EUR per exposition. Intensity of the support received – 80%.
In order to participate in this program, the company should have entered into a contract with LIAA.