Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
CLEANTECH LATVIA is a cluster of clean technologies, which brings together Latvian companies and research institutions to enhance the competitive advantages of each other, and the cluster as a whole.
We are currently active in Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan) and Northwest Russia. In 2015 was started market research in Latin America, the Balkans, India and Iran.
- Special Economic Zones (SEZ) will now become more common in Uzbekistan
- International Photo Contest on Climate Changes and Protection of the Ozone Layer
- Interview with A. Belogorskij, the founder of Karme Filtrs
- New Call For Baltic Blue Biotechnology Alliance Mentoring Program
- Incoming delegation from Central Asia countries gets acquainted with the best environmental projects of Latvia
Phone: +371 22333322
Address: Aleksandra Caka iela 31 – 4, Riga, LV 1011, Latvia
Representative Office in Central Asia
Phone (Uzbekistan): +998 977510096
Address: “International Business Center”, Amir Temur street 107A, 700084, Tashkent, Uzbekistan