Municipal solid waste (MSW) sorting station in Latvia, produced by our partner Technobalt Group, is biggest in Baltics. Thanks to modern sorting technology the majority of the municipal waste is reused. Plant is sorting out many different materials e.g. biodegradable waste for producing biogas and different palstic materials (PET, HDPE, LDPE, PP, mixed plastic) to […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admino contributed a whooping 61 entries.
Entries by admino
Trade mission of Cleantech enterprises was held in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan from 29 to 31 March 2016. Mission was organized by CLEANTECH LATVIA and following Latvian and Finish partners were represented: LTD Karme Filtrs, LTD Vega1, LTD Technobalt, LTD General Energy Group, Doranova Oy, Ferroplan Oy and Kaukointernational Oy.
CLEANTECH LATVIA is a cluster of clean technologies, which brings together Latvian companies and research institutions to enhance the competitive advantages of each other, and the cluster as a whole.
We are currently active in Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan) and Northwest Russia. In 2015 was started market research in Latin America, the Balkans, India and Iran.
- The 7th Intergovernmental Commission on the issues of economic, industrial and scientifico-technological promotion (IGC) session was held in the end of August
- Uzbekistan will have 17 small industrial zones (SIZ) by the end of the year
- Special Economic Zones (SEZ) will now become more common in Uzbekistan
- International Photo Contest on Climate Changes and Protection of the Ozone Layer
- Interview with A. Belogorskij, the founder of Karme Filtrs
Phone: +371 22333322
Address: Aleksandra Caka iela 31 – 4, Riga, LV 1011, Latvia
Representative Office in Central Asia
Phone (Uzbekistan): +998 977510096
Address: “International Business Center”, Amir Temur street 107A, 700084, Tashkent, Uzbekistan