CLEANTECH LATVIA started July with a significant event – Memorandum of Understanding between Latvian industry clusters on further cooperation in the development of clusterization in Latvia and Europe was signed on July 1 2019. Latvian Clusters Network was established to strengthen cooperation, to take integrated and coordinated action to protect Latvian Clusters’ members and their interests. This goal was set based on common interests to develop cluster cooperation in Latvia and beyond.
Latvian Clusters Network is part of 11-country initiative group, which forms the European Cluster Alliance, supported by the European Commission and the European Cluster Cooperation Platform (ECCP).
13 clusters from different industries signed the Memorandum and became members of Latvian Cluster Network:
- CLEANTECH LATVIA
- Latvian Health Tourism Cluster
- Latvian Information Technology Cluster
- Latvian Export Cluster;
- Green-Tech Cluster;
- Gauja National Park cluster – Entergauja.com
- Latvian Electrical Engineering and Electronics Industry Association;
- Life Science Cluster of Latvia;
- Food Products Quality Cluster;
- Latvian Wood Construction Cluster;
- Printing and Media Technology Cluster;
- Cluster of Security and Defense of Latvia;
- Latvian Mechanical Engineering and Metalworking Cluster.